Date: Thursday, February 23, 2023
Time: 9am - 2:10pm (Check in starts at 8AM)
Location: City of Roseville, Maidu Regional Park, 1550 Maidu Dr, Roseville, CA 95661
Who Should Attend?
Professionals responsible for the planning, construction, project management and maintenance of parks, trails, open space, sports fields and facilities.
Description: Join us for a one day mini-conference that will feature edcucational sessions on best practices, current trends and tips, leadership and more for park development and maintenance. You’ll also network with industry professionals and experts in the field.
- CEU Educational Sessions Provided - Stay Certified!
- Identify and take a list of related maintenance resources back to your organization.
- Discuss the current trends in parks, fields, and sports turf maintenance.
- Explore techniques and materials used to advance the profession.
- Discuss irrigation and recycled water conservation.
- Network with industry professionals and experts in the field.
Questions? Contact CPRS D2 President, Mark Brunner.
ATTENDEE REGISTRATION NOW OPEN: $30 per person