Date: Thursday, February 23, 2023
Time: 8:00am - 3:00pm
Location: City of Roseville, Maidu Regional Park, 1550 Maidu Dr, Roseville, CA 95661
Who Should Attend?
Professionals responsible for the planning, construction, project management and maintenance of parks, trails, open space, sports fields and facilities.
Description: Join us to experience a hands-on training that will demonstrate the best management practices for park development and maintenance. You’ll also network with industry professionals and experts in the field and try out the latest equipment and hand tools.
- Try out the latest equipment and tools.
- CEU Educational Sessions Provided - Stay Certified!
- Identify and take home a list of related maintenance resources applicable to operations, maintenance and sports league employees.
- Discuss the current trends in parks, fields, and sports turf maintenance.
- Explore techniques and materials used to advance the profession.
- Discuss irrigation and recycled water conservation.
- Network with industry professionals and experts in the field.
ATTENDEE REGISTRATION: December 1, 2023
VENDOR REGISTRATION: December 1, 2023
Auburn Recreation District