Vice President (3 year Presidential Series)
Function: Represent the District as necessary working with the President to accomplish goals and objectives. Assist the President with the leadership of the District. This is the 2nd year in a 3 year commitment moving from Vice President to President-Elect to President for each year of series.
- Attend board meetings and shall in the absence of the President, perform all duties of the President.
- Plan, organize, and prepare the CPRS Conference District 2 social and networking event.
- Attend all CPRS District/Section leadership meetings and events.
- Serves as Chair of the Bylaws Committee to review current District Bylaws and make recommendation for amendments to be voted on by the general membership.
- Will perpetuate the District 2 Board of Directors to identify potential candidates and actively provides information regarding duties, responsibilities and requirements of Board positions.
- Serves as Chair of the Nominations and Elections/Appointee Committee and prepares District 2 Board of Directors call for nominations and elections/appointee for positions available as identified in the Bylaws and District 2 Resource Manual.
- Works with the CPRS office for electronic or mail ballot voting procedures.
- Serves as liaison to the Hall of Honor Committee.
- Attend any CPRS Conference, Events, Trainings, etc. when employing agency allows, as a representative of D2 Board of Directors.
- Upon taking office, reviews with the incoming Treasurer, the yearly audit.
- In the absence of the President, shall join the monthly CPRS Region I conference call.
- Shall serve as committee member of the Awards & Installation Banquet.
- Assist Board on programs and events that meet the objectives of the District.