Technology Representative (Appointed Annually - 1 Year Term)
Function: To provide resources, training, and assistance integrating technology for the District 2 Board of Directors and the District 2 membership to improve membership involvement and to ensure professionals can connect with the Board and CPRS.
- Attend Board of Directors meetings.
- Setup virtual Board meetings through the CPRS HQ Zoom Coordinator.
- Investigate new technologies and communicate those technologies with the Board and membership.
- Assist Board members in setting up virtual trainings, committee meetings, events, etc.
- When necessary, prepare written communications in support or opposition for Board approval.
- Encourage membership participation in technology focused trainings, events, and meetings.
- Utilize current technologies as they exist to facilitate the needs of District 2.
- Shall volunteer to serve on at least one committee during the year.