District 2 supports professional development that establishes and promotes excellence in the field through the CPRS Membership Program. To support CPRS and professionals in the field, District 2 is offering a new CARE Scholarship that will provide financial support for District 2 professionals to continue their CPRS membership (or become a new member). Scholarships will be awarded until funding is no longer available. Please read the requirements and click the link below to apply for funding today!
Apply Here: https://forms.gle/BBDZqPyf6LFhFPoh9
Please list any board positions you have filled
Were you a member 2020-2021?
Is your agency’s budget to purchase a membership unavailable for the upcoming year (2021-2022)?
Were you furloughed/laid off due to Covid-19?
Scholarship recipients would be greatly appreciated to help out! Which would you be interested in providing to your district:
- Serve on a committee for a workshop/event
- Fill a section representative vacancy
- Fill an executive board position vacancy
- Help in another capacity? (i.e., social media, other skills to bring to the table)
Please briefly explain how a membership scholarship would benefit you and your position within your agency and/or district:
- Board members/section reps furloughed or laid off
- Board members employed without a budget to purchase membership
- Past members without a budget to purchase membership
- New members without a budget to purchase membership