Director of Education (Elected in Even Years - 2 Year Term)
- Shall create, develop and plan all District 2 educational opportunities including but not limited to: Lunch n’ Learns, Fall Forum, etc.
- Shall coordinate with other board members to ensure that educational opportunities are marketed and implemented in the highest standards.
- Assist with rating and awarding scholarship and grant funding.
- Shall represent the District as a good standing member and assist with any committees as assigned to by the President or volunteered to assist.
- Attend any CPRS Conference, Events, Trainings, etc. when employing agency allows as a representative of D2 Board of Directors.